|Training Date :
||21 – 25 June 2021
(Course Plan) >> 6 – 10 September 2021
Certified Digital Marketing Specialist (CDMS)
เนื่องจากสถานการณ์ COVID-19 จึงขอเลื่อนการอบรมออกไปก่อน
สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมไดที่ คุณกชพรรณ 02-583-9992 ต่อ 1425
** บรรยายภาคภาษาอังกฤษโดยวิทยากรต่างชาติ **
||45,000 THB (Excluded Vat 7%)
||Certified Digital Marketing Specialist (CDMS)
Digital Marketing specialists are high in demand. According to a report by McKinley Marketing Partners (Statistica), demand for marketers far exceeds supply in key marketing areas—with over half of marketing talent hires being “digital”. PayScale.com estimates that an average digital marketing manager’s annual salary averages around RM90,799 annually (as of March 2018).
The Certified Digital Marketing Specialist (CDMS) course provides a comprehensive introduction to the core essentials of digital marketing, which is delivered through various channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email and mobile.
You will learn practical methods of how to harness the power of digital marketing as the core driver of your company’s marketing strategy; how to apply successful marketing campaigns, measure outcomes and plan a marketing strategy. The course content is designed by industry experts with in-depth experience in digital marketing, strategy and planning.
– Gain an in-depth understanding of the core essentials of digital marketing andkey channels of delivery, including search engines, websites, PPC, social media,email and mobile.
– Harness the power of digital marketing for your company, business or startup
– Be an informed marketing manager or practitioner who can plan, optimize andfinetune marketing strategies for your company/organization.
Main Course Topics:
– Introduction to Digital Marketing
– Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
– Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)
– Display Advertising
– Email Marketing
– Social Media Marketing
– Strategy and Planning
– Mobile Marketing
|Who Should Attend :
Marketers, Sales People and any Individual who wishes to deep dive into Digital Marketing as a whole, and learn how to effectively apply Digital Marketing strategies in their company’s AMP plan.
– No. of Questions: 50 Questions
– Duration – 2 hours
– Exam Type – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
– Compulsory Passing Rate – 70%
**You will receive a professional CDMS Certification upon Passing the Exam.
Students will be able to learn how to harness the power of digital marketing as a core driver of the marketing strategy for a company.
|Course Outline :
1. Search Engine Optimization:
The SEO module will teach you about how to leverage key techniques to improve your website’s organic ranking on search engine results pages (SERPS) to drive more traffic. It covers key technical insights to cultivate an effective SEO strategy.
– Stakeholders in Search
– Customer Insights
– On & off-page Optimization
– Meta Tags, Layout, Content Structuring
– Internal Linking – Site Navigation
2. Search Engine Marketing:
This module gives you essential skills to strategies, plan and manage a Search Engine marketing campaign. You will learn how to develop an effective PPC strategy and achieve demonstrable ROI.
– Google AdWords
– Campaign Creation and Management
– Keyword Selection
– Conversion Tracking
– Targeting & Analytics
3. Web Analytics:
Web Analytics using Google Analytics training module provides you with techniques to get the best possible return on the investment you have already made in your website design, search engine optimization and marketing campaigns.
– Getting Started with Google Analytics
– Understanding Dashboard – Audience, Advertising, Traffic Source, Content,Conversions
– Taking decisions based on Analytics Reporting
– Defining Business Goals and Objectives
– Tracking Social Media Traffic
– Tracking SEO Traffic
– Integrating your Google AdWords campaigns into Google Analytics
– Measuring Tools and Methods
– Measuring your Site’s ROI
4. Social Media Marketing:
In this module you will learn how to build brands, generate leads and aggregate an audience on Social Media, and also gain the skills to effectively engage with customers across a diverse range of social media platforms. From this module, you will find out how to set up social media campaigns, define goals, and set KPIs.
– What is Social Media Marketing?
– Overview of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging, YouTube and Flickr
– Building Brand Awareness Using Social Media
– Social Media Management
– Insights and Analytics
– Best Practice Examples & case Studies
5. Email Marketing:
This module will teach you about a number of techniques which should be employed for effective email marketing and pitfalls to avoid. You will also learn data capture and subscriber segmentation, email design and content, email delivery, measurement and how to grow and manage a subscriber database.
– User Behavior
– Segmentation, Key Metrics
– Best Practice Case Studies
– Split Testing
– Campaign Process Optimization
6. Mobile Marketing:
This module provides you with a solid understanding mobile platforms, examine the potential, explore examples and case studies of how mobile platforms are already being exploited and discuss the potential applications for your organization and the key strategic planning issues, particularly with a view of the “best fit” and integration with existing marketing activity.
– SMS Strategy
– Mobile Advertising
– Mobile Optimized Websites
– Proximity Marketing
– Strategic Steps
– Review & Testing
7. Display Advertising:
The module covers the core concepts associated with digital display advertising as well as key campaign aspects including: ad formats, campaign setup and planning, target audience definition and publisher selection, as well as campaign administration, budgeting (including different pricing metrics), measurement and optimization.
– Tracking your Campaign
– Optimizing the Campaign
– Campaign Planning
– Running Effective Ads
8. Strategy & Planning:
The Strategy and Planning module provides you with the skills to create a formal digital marketing plan for your organization, enabling you to work effectively with a digital agency or external contractors as required, and establish an approach that will allow you to implement a successful digital marketing strategy.
– Situation Analysis, Planning, Budget, Measurement
– Information Gathering & Research
– Key Strategy & Planning Concepts & Methodologies
– Best Practice Case Studies
|Payment Condition :
||Payment can be made by:
1. Cash or Credit Card or Bank Cheque payable to “Software Park Thailand #2” (a post-dated cheque is not accepted) on the first day of the service or within the last day of the service.
2. Account transfer and send the proof of the payment (the deposit slip) via fax or email to fax no. 02-583-2884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2.1 Siam Commercial Bank, Chaengwattana Branch
Saving Account Number: 324-2-56262-0
Account Name: Software Park Thailand#2
2.2 Krungsri Bank, Chaengwattana (Software Park) Branch
Saving Account Number: 329-1-34850-3
Account Name: Software Park Thailand#2
– Withholding tax (3%) is exempt.
– Should you need to withdraw, you must send the notice of the withdrawal in writing no later than 7 working days before the commencement date. The cancellation less than 7 days will be subject to a fine of 40% of the fee.
– Software Park Thailand reserves the rights to cancel courses due to unforeseen circumstances.
|Contact Person :
||For more information, contact our course coordinator on:
Name: Ms.Kotchaphan Aokdeelert
Tel: +66-2583-9992 Ext. 1425
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You are encouraged to use the course schedule as a guide to plan your training. The schedule is accessible at www.swpark.or.th for more information.