|Training Date :
||25-29 April 2022
||15,000 THB (Excluded Vat 7%)
||This course provides all the necessary foundation in Java programming language to create and maintain a Web site. Attendees will study the sciences of Object-Oriented programming with extensive hand-on examples.
|Who Should Attend :
||A working knowledge of Windows, HTML and some programming experience in C or Pascal.
||In order to create stable and reliable information system, an organization, especially one that deals with E-Commerce, needs to carefully consider a programming language that is practical and flexible for further development in the long run. Java programming language has shown that it is a very useful programming language and can be applied to create the entire software system for a large-scale organization.
|Course Outline :
- Getting Started
- Introducing Java Development Kit using javac.exe, and java.exe.
- Class loading, standard classes, extension classes, and Classpath
- Java Applications and Java Archive Runtime (JAR)
- Introduction to Program Development using ANT, JUnit and Log4j.
- Object-Oriented Programming in Java
- Object-oriented paradigm V.S. Imperative paradigm
- Class, Instances, Data members and Method Members and Constructors
- Scope rules, Symbol Tables, Lifetime of instances and Environments.
- Modifiers, Visibility Scope Rules, Packages.
- Shadowing, Overriding, Dynamic Binding, Inheritance and Polymorphism.
- Abstract Classes, Interfaces, Inner Classes, and Anonymous Classes.
- Exception Handling
- Exception and Interrupt
- Throwable, Error, and Exception Class,
- Catching Scope of try and catch statement, and finally statement.
- Throwing Exceptions, and User Defined Exception
- Thread Class , Runnable Interface
- Thread Properties, Priorities, and Lifetime of Threads
- Sleep(), suspend(), resume(), wait(), join(), stop(), yield()
- Daemon Threads, and ThreadGroup
- Mutually Exclusive, Synchronization, and Dead Lock
- Using interrupt() for stop(), using wait() and notify() for suspend() and resume()
- Byte Streams, and Character Streams
- Input/Output Streams, and Reader/Writer Streams
- Filter Input/Output Stream Data Input/Output, Print. Buffered, CharArray, String, Piped, LineNumber, Pushback Streams
- File, FileStream, Random Access Files, and Zip Streams
- Object Streams, and Persistent
- Serializable Interface
- Transient Members
- Class ID and Object versioning
- Locale Class
- MessagesBundle, ResourceBundle, and ListResourceBundle
- NumberFormat, Percentages, Currency, Decimal, Date, and Time
- Message, Text, Collation, Non-unicode Text
- Applet Life Cycle. and Event-Driven Programming
- HTML Applet TAG, Codebase and AppletClassLoader
- Applet Container: Applet Context, Applet Stub and SecurityManager
- GUI (AWT and Swing Set)
- Component, Container, Window, Frame, Dialog, and Applet.
- Adding Components in a Container and Layout Management
- Jcomponent Class and Lightweight Component
- Top-level Components: JFrame, Japplet, JWindow, and JDialog
- Look-and-Feel, Model-View-Controller Architecture, Non-Opaque Components, Action, and Box
- Event Handling
- Old Event Model and Delegation Event Model.
- Low level Event and Semantics Event.
- Delegation Event Model: Event Classes, Listener, and Adapters
- processEvent(), dispatchEvent(), Modify and Consuming Events.
- User Define Events
|Payment Condition :
Payment can be made by:
1. Cash or Credit Card or Bank Cheque
payable to “Software Park Thailand #2
” (a post-dated cheque is not accepted) on the first day of the service or within the last day of the service.
2. Account transfer
and send the proof of the payment (the deposit slip) via fax or email to fax no. 02-583-2884 or email email@example.com
2.1 Siam Commercial Bank, Chaengwattana Branch
Saving Account Number: 324-2-56262-0
Account Name: Software Park Thailand#2
2.2 Krungsri Bank, Chaengwattana (Software Park) Branch
Saving Account Number: 329-1-34850-3
Account Name: Software Park Thailand#2
- Withholding tax (3%) is exempt.
- Should you need to withdraw, you must send the notice of the withdrawal in writing no later than 7 working days before the commencement date. The cancellation less than 7 days will be subject to a fine of 40% of the fee.
- Software Park Thailand reserves the rights to cancel courses due to unforeseen circumstances.
|Contact Person :
||For more information, contact our course coordinator on:
Tel: +66-2564-7000 Ext. 81426
You are encouraged to use the course schedule as a guide to plan your training. The schedule is accessible at Training Schedule 2022 for more information.