|Training Date :||19 – 20 May 2022
สอบถามเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ คุณกชพรรณ 02-583-9992 ต่อ 1425
|Time :||12 Hour(s)|
|Days :||2 Day(s)|
|Duration :||09:00 – 16:00|
|Fee :||12,000 THB (Excluded Vat 7%)|
|Instructor :||Mr.Phil Robinson|
|Objectives :||Course Overview:
The use of Scrum and agile practices to manage software development is becoming wide-spread. Many people are aware of Scrum and would like to find out more or evaluate its suitability for their organisations.
– Offers an honest, independent perspective of Scrum empowering participants to decide on the next step for their organisation.
|Who Should Attend :||– Product Owners, Product Managers, Scrum Masters, Agile Teams
– Software Development Managers, Software Engineers, Software Developers, Requirements Engineers, Requirements Analysts
– Business Analysts, Business Systems Analysts, Systems Analysts, Functional Analysts
– Test Managers, Test Engineers, Test Analysts, Quality Assurance Staff
– Chief Information Officers (CIO), Executives, Enterprise Architects, Data Architects
– Engineering Managers, Systems Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Control Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Human Factors Specialists
|Benefits :||– Introduces participants to some basic ideas about agile software development and explores the underlying philosophy of Scrum.
– De-mystifies some of the agile jargon to provide a good foundation for further exploring Scrum in detail.
– Provides an in-depth explanation covering the purpose and contents of the Product Backlog and the responsibilities and benefits of the Product Owner.
– Walks participants through a detailed explanation of how Scrum Sprints work.
– Provides participants with insight into some of the more common agile practices and how they support Scrum.
– Discusses some of the change management issues associated with the introduction of Scrum based on a tried and proven change management approach.
|Course Outline :||History of Agile Practices:
– Problems with the waterfall life cycle model
Introduction to Scrum:
– History and philosophy of Scrum
The Product Owner and Product Backlog:
– The product backlog as a project ‘to-do list’
Understanding Scrum Sprints:
– Sprint Planning
Agile Practices Supporting Scrum:
– Agile practices as the ‘enablers’ of Scrum
Implementing Scrum and Managing Change:
– The ADKAR change management model and Scrum
|Payment Condition :||Payment can be made by:
1. Cash or Credit Card or Bank Cheque payable to “Software Park Thailand #2” (a post-dated cheque is not accepted) on the first day of the service or within the last day of the service.
2.1 Siam Commercial Bank, Chaengwattana Branch
2.2 Krungsri Bank, Chaengwattana (Software Park) Branch
|Contact Person :||For more information, contact our course coordinator on:
Name: Ms.Kotchaphan Aokdeelert
Tel: +66-2583-9992 Ext. 1425
Tel: +66-2564-7000 Ext. 81425
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
You are encouraged to use the course schedule as a guide to plan your training. The schedule is accessible at www.swpark.or.th for more information.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings