|Training Date :||18-19 August 2022
สอบถามเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ คุณกชพรรณ 02-583-9992 ต่อ 1425
|Time :||12 Hour(s)|
|Days :||2 Day(s)|
|Duration :||09:00 – 16:00|
|Fee :||12,000 THB (Excluded Vat 7%)|
|Instructor :||Mr.Phil Robinson|
|Objectives :||Course Overview:
This two-day course teaches participants a number of advanced testing techniques. The course commences with a brief discussion of black-box and glass-box test models followed by a discussion of practical test coverage criteria for both models.
The course then moves on to an in-depth discussion of various black-box testing techniques. This is followed by a demonstration of how the techniques can be applied to both the conventional and “model-based” approaches to testing.
The second-half of the course covers glass-box testing techniques and shows how these may be applied to both conventional testing and the static analysis of program code.
The course concludes with a brief discussion of how the techniques learnt during the course can be used with automated test tools.
– Compatible with the BCS Draft Standard for Software Component Testing (BS 7925-2)
|Who Should Attend :||– Process Engineers, Software Engineering Process Group (SEPG) Staff, Methodologists, Process Improvement Staff
– Software Development Managers, Software Engineers, Developers, Requirements Engineers, Requirements Analysts
– Test Managers, Test Engineers, Testers, Quality Assurance Staff
|Benefits :||– Understanding of different test models and their related test coverage criteria
– Ability to apply black-box and glass-box test case design techniques to conventional testing, model-based testing and static analysis of program code
– Practical experience in applying the techniques to comprehensive exercise examples
|Course Outline :||Introduction:
– Some definitions
– Test models
– Test case coverage
Black-Box Testing and Test-Driven Development (TDD) Test Case Design Techniques:
– Requirements verification
– Test oracles
– Boundary value analysis
– Syntax testing
– Decision Tables
– Goals of model-based testing
– Using model-based testing when there is no specification or it is out of date
Glass-Box Test Case Design Techniques:
– Statement testing
– Control flow graphs
– Branch/decision testing
– Condition testing
– Path Testing
– Comparing Glass-Box Test Case Design Techniques
Static Analysis of Program Source Code:
– Performing an Impact Analysis
Test Cases and Automated Testing:
– Automating unit testing
– Automating system testing
– GUI tools
|Payment Condition :||Payment can be made by:
1. Cash or Credit Card or Bank Cheque payable to “Software Park Thailand #2” (a post-dated cheque is not accepted) on the first day of the service or within the last day of the service.
2.1 Siam Commercial Bank, Chaengwattana Branch
2.2 Krungsri Bank, Chaengwattana (Software Park) Branch
– Withholding tax (3%) is exempt.
– Should you need to withdraw, you must send the notice of the withdrawal in writing no later than 7 working days before the commencement date. The cancellation less than 7 days will be subject to a fine of 40% of the fee.
– Software Park Thailand reserves the rights to cancel courses due to unforeseen circumstances.
|Contact Person :||For more information, contact our course coordinator on:
Name: Ms.Kotchaphan Aokdeelert
Tel: +66-2583-9992 Ext. 1425
You are encouraged to use the course schedule as a guide to plan your training. The schedule is accessible at www.swpark.or.th for more information.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings